Are you a documentary lover with a passion for marketing, creating innovative content and connecting with audiences through creative outreach strategy planning? Bertha DocHouse is looking for Marketing Assistant to join their team at the UK’s first dedicated documentary cinema.
THE ROLE: MARKETING ASSISTANT
£24,000 - £26,000 based on experience
Part-time (4-days) based in Central London Office
Start Date: Jan 2019
- Min 1-year marketing experience ideally within a film festival, distribution or cinema environment
- Knowledge and interest in documentary film
- Experienced user of Mailchimp or similar marketing tools and web content management systems
- Attention to detail and ability to manage own time effectively
- Comfortable working within a small team with excellent communication skills required
- Available to work evenings and weekends when required.
Directly responsible to the Director - Elizabeth Wood
- Support the Marketing Manager in the research, development, planning and delivery of outreach for each film, including maintaining and developing a database of contacts and regularly communicating with relevant organisations for promotion
- Support the Marketing Manager in the running of all social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube) for Bertha DocHouse including the planning and scheduling content and monitoring engagement rate
- Build and send regular Bertha DocHouse newsletters via Mailchimp and keep external listing sites and marketing outlets up to date with Bertha DocHouse screenings and event information
- Assist Marketing Manager with print material distribution, keeping marketing materials tracker up to date
Website and Team support:
- Maintain the DocHouse website by uploading film details and coordinating content for the Bertha DocHouse blog
- Coordinate promotional assets for the website, including cropping images and uploading trailers
- Assist with running of events at the cinema, including evening and weekend events
- Maintain Bertha DocHouse material archive database.
Please send a CV and cover letter to email@example.com by 5pm Fri 30th Nov with Marketing Assistant in the subject line.
Interviews will be held w/c 3rd December 2018.