PLEASE FOLLOW THE THREE STEPS BELOW TO JOIN DOCHOUSE'S FREE WATCH PARTY.
About Hail Satan?
The Satanic Temple in Salem is serious about equal rights. Dressed in ceremonial robes, the group embarks on a series of public actions.
As State governors and politicians allow prayer in schools, and religious statues in public place, the Satanic Temple campaigns for the rights for all religious representation – including having a statue of the goat-headed deity Baphomet next to a monument celebrating the Ten Commandments in Oklahoma.
The First Amendment prohibits the government from passing any laws “respecting the establishment of religion,” meaning it cannot promote one religion over another, so the Satanists have a bone to pick.
As their following expands rapidly – from 3 members to over 100,000 in three years – so does the outrage and violent threats from their opposition.
Rocking religious and political institutions, the Satanic Temple is making serious points, as well as having a devilish tongue, lodged firmly in cheek.
GET READY FOR THE EVENT
STEP 1 - INSTALL NETFLIX PARTY
- Open or install Google Chrome browser - this must be on a computer. If you need to install, click here.
- Go to Netflix Party by clicking here.
- Hit 'Install Netflix Party' (top right).
- Click the blue button saying 'Add to Chrome' - this will install a 'NP' logo to the top right of your browser.
STEP 2 - INSTALL ZOOM
- Go to Zoom by clicking here.
- Click the blue 'Download' button underneath the title 'Zoom Client for Meetings'.
- Find the Zoom download at the left of your Chrome window, and double click. This should install Zoom onto your computer.
STEP 3 - REGISTER ON EVENTBRITE (LIMITED PLACES AVAILABLE)
- Go to our Eventbrite page for this free event (or to join the waiting list if it has sold out) by clicking here.
- Hit the green button saying 'register'. On the following pages, enter the correct information and hit the orange 'Register' button twice.
- We'll email you before the event with the links you'll need to join us.
This screening will be followed by a Q&A with the director Penny Lane.