PLEASE FOLLOW THE 3 STEPS BELOW TO JOIN DOCHOUSE'S FREE NETFLIX WATCH PARTY.
ABOUT THREE IDENTICAL STRANGERS
Three Identical Strangers tells the astonishing story of three men who make the chance discovery, at the age of 19, that they are identical triplets, separated at birth and adopted to different parents.
The trio’s joyous reunion in 1980 catapults them to fame but it also sets in motion a chain of events that unearths an extraordinary and disturbing secret that goes far beyond their own lives – a secret that might one day answer key questions at the heart of all human behaviour.
GET READY FOR THE EVENT
STEP 1 - INSTALL NETFLIX PARTY
- Open or install Google Chrome browser - this must be on a computer. If you need to install, click here.
- Go to Netflix Party by clicking here.
- Hit 'Install Netflix Party' (top right).
- Click the blue button saying 'Add to Chrome' - this will install a 'NP' logo to the top right of your browser.
STEP 2 - INSTALL ZOOM
- Go to Zoom by clicking here.
- Click the blue 'Download' button underneath the title 'Zoom Client for Meetings'.
- Find the Zoom download at the left of your Chrome window, and double click. This should install Zoom onto your computer.
STEP 3 - REGISTER ON EVENTBRITE (ONLY 100 PLACES AVAILABLE)
- Go to our Eventbrite page for this free event by clicking here.
- Hit the green button saying 'register'. On the following pages, enter the correct information and hit the orange 'Register' button twice.
- We'll email you on the 30th with the links you'll need to join us.
- This Q&A may have already reached maximum capacity, so to still watch the film with us or be first on the list for returned tickets, register your interest on our waiting list here.
This Netflix Watch Party will be followed by a Zoom Q&A with the director Tim Wardle and the producer Becky Read.
PLEASE NOTE: THERE WILL BE NO ADVERTS PLAYED BEFORE FILMS IN THE BERTHA DOCHOUSE SCREEN. ALL FEATURES WILL START PROMPTLY FOLLOWING A SELECTION OF TRAILERS.
2019 BAFTA Nominated - Best Documentary
2019 Academy Awards Shortlist - Best Documentary Feature
WINNER: Special Jury Prize Documentary - Sundance Film Festival 2018