The Bertha DocHouse is looking for an Online and Social Media Coordinator to join the team.
THE ROLE: ONLINE AND SOCIAL MEDIA COORDINATOR
- £24,000 - £28,000 based on experience
- Full-time based in Central London Office
- Start Date: Mid July
Are you a documentary lover with a passion for social media, creating innovative content and connecting with audiences? Bertha DocHouse is looking for an Online and Social Media Coordinator to join their team at the UK’s first dedicated documentary cinema.
- Knowledge and interest in documentary film, ideally with marketing experience from a festival, cinema or distribution background.
- Attention to detail and ability to manage own time effectively
- Comfortable working within a small team with excellent communication skills required
- Manage social media channels for Bertha DocHouse including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram as well as maintaining presence of DocHouse events on listing sites
- Producing original content for the DocHouse blog as well as overseeing contributors.
- Collating the weekly newsletter via Mailchimp.
- Develop and deliver outreach for the film programme working with the wider marketing team. Including maintaining and developing database of contacts and contacting relevant organisations for promotion.
- Maintaining the DocHouse website, uploading film details and updating listings for tickets.
- Developing strategy for print material distribution and overseeing student representatives. The role will also be responsible for ensuring all promotional materials are displayed at the cinema on a weekly basis.
- Assist with running of events at the cinema and overseeing feedback form processing post-event.
- General office admin tasks as and when required. These may include keeping up to date records of promotional materials and publicity and filing festival brochures for research purposes.
Please send a CV and cover letter to Chloe@DocHouse.org by 5PM on Wednesday 14th June 2017.
ABOUT THE BERTHA DOCHOUSE:
Based at Curzon Bloomsbury in Central London, Bertha DocHouse screen the best new releases, festival favourites, retrospective titles and curated seasons providing an exciting platform for documentary filmmakers and nurturing a new generation of doc lovers. Visit www.dochouse.org for more information.