Bertha DocHouse are currently seeking a Marketing and Research Coordinator to join the team.
THE ROLE - MARKETING & RESEARCH COORDINATOR:
- Full-time position with some evening and weekend work required. Based in Central London office.
- Salary: £22,000 – £24,000 dependent on experience
- Knowledge and interest in documentary film, ideally with marketing experience from a festival, cinema or distribution background.
- Basic knowledge of design programs such as InDesign
- Attention to detail and ability to manage own time effectively
- Comfortable working within a small team with excellent communication skills required
- Develop and deliver outreach campaigns for each film including maintaining and developing database of contacts and contacting relevant organisations for promotion.
- Manage social media channels for Bertha DocHouse including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram as well as maintaining presence of DocHouse events on listing sites.
- Researching and booking hosts for Q&As and speakers for panel discussions.
- Producing design work from templates such as listing quads, listing sheets, online artwork for banners, social cards and resizing images when required.
- Booking, coordinating and running education events including seasons, masterclasses and short courses when required.
- The role will also include developing strategy for print material distribution and overseeing student representatives as well as updating the resources and news sections of the DocHouse website and managing the online Q&A’s upload schedule. The role will also be responsible for ensuring all promotional materials are displayed at the cinema with weekly visits.
- Assist with running of events at the cinema and overseeing feedback form processing post-event.
- General office admin tasks as and when required. These may include keeping up to date records of promotional materials and publicity and filing festival brochures for research purposes.
Please send a CV and cover letter to Chloe Trayner, firstname.lastname@example.org, by 5PM on Friday 13th May 2016.
ABOUT BERTHA DOCHOUSE
Bertha DocHouse, London’s documentary cinema - is situated in the newly-refurbished Curzon Bloomsbury and is the UK’s only dedicated documentary cinema. Championing the best international docs and the latest releases all in one place, we screen documentaries seven days a week and deliver a full programme of screenings, Q&As and masterclasses as well as hosting film festivals and partnership events throughout the year.